frequently asked questions.
- 1.How does the copy-checking method work in TestnTrack?
- 2.What is a student's detailed performance analysis report?TestnTrack picks up the errors in the answers and provides students with a digital answer key. Our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) give a personalized audio explanation of the mistakes.
- 3.How will TestnTrack benefit principals and teachers?
- 4. Is data secure with TestnTrack?
- 5.What is a SWOT analysis of a student?
- 1. How do you evaluate a student's performance?
- 2.When can students get their evaluated answer copy?Students will be given their evaluated answer copy in 6 to 72 hours
- 3.How TestnTrack improves students' performance?
- 4. Can students use the mobile-assessment platform of TestnTrack to access results?
- 5. What do the students receive apart from the final score of their examination?
- 1.How can we schedule online examinations on TestnTrack?
- 2.What are the benefits of each student's SWOT analysis?The purpose of conducting a SWOT analysis of each student based on their performance is to identify the strong points and highlight the grey areas to help teachers concentrate on those particular points, ultimately improving a student's performance.
- 3.What is a detailed question-wise batch report?
- 4. How can real-time video solutions help teachers?
- 5. What is a student's feedback system?
- 1.What is the onscreen evaluation system?
- 2. How will parents get notified about their child's upcoming examinations or tests?TestnTrack’s mobile-assessment platform will help parents track their student’s examination schedules by getting regular notifications for the upcoming exams.
- 3.What are the advantages of online examinations?
- 4.Can parents keep track of their child’s attendance via the TestnTrack application?
- 5.What are the other benefits parents can get by using TestnTrack?